Ready, Steady, G-......ohhh wait I have to do what?
Well well well...
Last week I wrote my first blog. If you read it, thanks. If you didn't I won't judge you, (well maybe a little). I started it because I've been told online presence is important, why?
"as part of online strategies blah blah blah", skip to the end "blogs" oh that makes sense. I did't want a blog just promoting the film, so instead I'm going to split it up, like a 3 course meal. That way if you're like "I can't eat all that" or "I'm allergic to the second course", you can pick and choose.
Obligatory plug for feature film NAMELESS
https://www.facebook.com/namelessmovie2015/
http://nameless-movie.com/
Right that's out of the way.
The Menu
The general everyday type stuff, thoughts, feelings, the lame shit you might write in a diary that you hope no one reads, but I'll be posting it here. (which ironically might be read less than if I just wrote in an actual diary).
The Experience
Could be the ultimate guide on how not to create an online presence. Covering things like blogging, using various platforms, accidentally offending people till it all just blows up in my face. At which point (just like Bill Clinton) I try to pretend it never happened but it lives on the internet forever. Kind of like the "blue and black, or white and gold dress thing", but Monica Lewinsky's wearing it, pointing at a stain and shoutin-.... well you get the idea.
The Film
Everything and anything to do with the film, pre-production, fights, cast and crew, fights, budgets, fights and finally the end game (which may contain fights).
Indie
Brief thoughts, ideas, experiences and tips revolving around making low to no budget films.
Also documenting successes and failures along the way.
So that's the idea. I know I said it would be a 3 course meal, but sometimes you might want to squeeze in a coffee or an extra piece of cake. Anyway that's it, hopefully the blog will also allow me to connect with some of you out there. Not in a weird (rub your nipple against the glass) kind of way like you see in some prison movies, although if you're into that, like I said in last weeks post it's good you found your passion.
That's it for now, chat to you next week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment